Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Bwahaha! Epic!

Thanks to RicePirate's "Dot Dot Dot animated", I learned of the existence of that awesome game XD

Big vote of 5/5 for the hilarity, the parody of that JRPG some of us grown codependent upon, excellent voice acting (no puffs on the mic was a definite plus), more than easy-to-use interface and controls (lol), and characters that look like they come out of Ultima 4 on Dos... Appart from Garland -I mean the big bad evil boss at the end.

It's a big 9/10 stars because, quite frankly, though the game in itself must be seen as a parody, I'm a sucker for good artwork, or at least consistent artwork would have been good. Other than that, it was enjoyable. Sure got a few chuckles out of me.

Spider in the rain Spider in the rain

neet

This game has a decent challenge (at least after the 3rd challenge, that is), but gets rapidly boring without any sound.

Portal Defense Portal Defense

nice...

The game reminds me of Onslaught 2, which is not good news -I don't really like ripoffs-.
Otherwise, using the characters as defense towers is an original idea, using their personal traits too. The graphics weren't perfect -nice try though-.

What I really disliked is the appearance of "undestructible" bosses such as "IndestructoTank" and "Tom Fulp -WTF!!!-. IndestructoTank is a great game from NG community, and Tom Fulp is the MAKER, so I don't know why you decided to insert them here as enemies. -Plus Tom Fulp does Instant kill and no tower wants to shoot him. This was my biggest down. sorry.

dragonjet responds:

is it my fault?
or you guys just don't read the instructions at my author comments

Onslaught 2 Onslaught 2

excellent

well, what can I say more? 10/10 and 5/5. Most important thing is that you let the players explore their own way around the game. It can get tedious around level 250 or so, and you're most likely stuck to change your strategies around level 300 if you didn't do so yet. The curves, the maths and all the strategies around them are really inovative. High five!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

awesome!

It might sound preposterous, but I believe this fan-made flash version of Portal as alot more challenging and entertaining than the original version! Plus you have a load more levels than the actual Valve's Portal offers. I played this version before I got to own the actual game... and finally got disappointed with Portal. Both are amazing games nonetheless, so you deserve a 5/5 10/10!! :D

a Spooky Little Game a Spooky Little Game

woah

This game looks so much like an old Atari 2600 game or something...

You should add sounds though. The game gets boring very quickly.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

woaaaaah

I can't believe Blockhead's conscience has to really DEAL with some horror like this guy! Now that I've tasted Blockhead whackiness first hand, I can't stop feeling sorry for Conscience T_T

Anyhoo, that's rare to fnd such a game nowaday, especially on NG where people tend to make Pong remakes or even Arkanoid twistoffs, really nice job!

I've also watched all Blockhead original works, and I laughed like crazy :D

DestructoTanks DestructoTanks

Atari-like wow

Except the boom in graphics, that reminded me of that atari tank game back there :P

I liked the retro style and the destructible walls, but I didn't really enjoy the fact you can't collect lives to go further... But hey! That makes DestructoTanks a survival game so I don't complain!

9 on 10 for the overall, the minus -1 is for those crazy bastards that come ramming you with their explosive trucks (or is it a nuke bomb I don't know ._.) and the unrefillable life gauge. 2 thumbs up anyway!

Thanks to all those scary movies involving "dying in a couple days if you don't spam", your game's review list has been filled with so-scary craps. I didn't think people could get so dumb really...

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

nice

With a bit more AI strategies, this game would rock better. I didn't really like the repetitive "go fetch the flag" stuff, since you can blast off enemies right before they appear in the corner of the screen. It would be alot better if you could play in Hot Seat with a friend, and if you managed to make the other Halo guns to select...

It's not really a platformer though, since Jump is almost totally useless, so is the war buggy... Nice game though.

Umeko Gentle Vampire 2 Umeko Gentle Vampire 2

Painful for a demo

Like Pyros ranted about earlier, of course it's a demo because:
-Sex is a market
-People are free to show a particle of their product to the public in order to get their product sold
-Most people who cry about sex demos are people who can't legally own a credit card

But to be honest, Umeko isn't as gentle as Zone-Sama pretends she be x_x